Mizuno Pro S18 Wedge ( Satin )
Mizuno introduces their new MIZUNO PRO Series in 2017. The long awaited series of Mizuno.
This listing is Mizuno Pro S18 Wedge is Soft iron forged wedge that can choose a loft at the distance you want to hit. made of Soft Iron Boron Steel ( 1025 Boron ). Soft iron boron steel is a new soft iron forged material which added very tenacious characteristics by adding 0.003% of boron to mild steel (S25C). In addition, while pursuing a solid hit feeling only by soft iron forging, the iron part is strengthened by 30% by quenching the face during forging at the time of forging. It enables thinning of the face and sole part, improving resilience performance. In the wedge, the durability of the score line is improved by making full use of the characteristics of the soft iron boron steel which is tenacious.
TECHNOLOGY and FEATURES
- Grain Flow Forged Manufacturing Process - "Grain Flow Forged Manufacturing Method" is characterized by a continuous flow line (flow of metallic structure) which is continuous in one direction from face to neck, compared to general soft iron forging iron.
- Reverse taper blade design - The inverse tapered blade design thickened from the center of the back side to the top edge, expanded the sweet area value by about 20% compared with the T7 wedge. It is strong against miss hits and makes gentle approach possible.
- Soft iron boron steel (1025 BORON) - Material that combines flight and durability.
About This Product
- This wedge avaible in very wide range of lofts and bounce combination that you can choose ( see table )
- This set comes with Dynamic Gold 120 Steel Shaft as its standard shaft, while other shafts will be available as options
- Release Date: September 15, 2017