Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi Driving Iron
Mizuno introduces their new MIZUNO PRO Series in 2017. The long awaited series of Mizuno.
This listing is Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi, an Iron type utility ( Driving Iron ) that can be set up smoothly with the flow of iron
TECHNOLOGY and FEATURES
- Fly gently with hollow structure and composite design - The face part adopts high strength maraging stainless steel excellent in resilience performance. Tungsten with a large specific gravity is built in the toe side, expanding the toe · heel moment of inertia. Even if the hit points are scattered slightly, the reduction of the distance of flight is suppressed, and the direction which we got the work is demonstrated.
- Low center of gravity + deep center of gravity design - Lower center of gravity due to tungsten with large specific gravity and deep center of gravity depth due to the hollow structure makes it easy to raise the ball.
About This Product
- This Driving iron available in 2 lofts: 19° and 22°
- This Driving iron comes with Dynamic Gold 95 Steel Shaft as its standard shaft, while other shafts will be available as options
- Release Date: September 15, 2017