Mizuno Pro 518 Irons 5-PW ( 6pcs )
Mizuno introduces their new MIZUNO PRO Series in 2017. The long awaited series of Mizuno.
This listing is Mizuno Pro 518 Iron which made from a single billet of 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon steel for soft, solid, consistent feel. the S25CM (1025E) which is high-quality (pure select) carbon steel carefully selected S25C is adopted as the head material. Since S25CM (1025E) suppresses harmful impurities such as phosphorus and sulfur to about 50% of JIS standard, it creates a clear hitting sound with long resonance.
TECHNOLOGY and FEATURES
- Combined Titanium + Tungsten Design - Titanium with a small specific gravity is built in all the counts in the center of the cavity part head. By arranging tungsten with large specific gravity on the toe side (No.4 ~ 7), expanding the sweet area by increasing the toe · heel moment of inertia. Even though the hit points are scattered slightly, the reduction of the distance of flight is suppressed, and the stable direction is demonstrated.
- Grain Flow Forged HD (High Density) - Mizuno's advanced patented forging technology. Succeeded to densify the forging line inside the head to the ball striking part by a new manufacturing method.
As a result, the hitting sound was lengthened, demonstrating further improvement in hit feeling.
- Plating Under Copper - Plating under copper is not suitable for plating on the outermost layer because it is very soft plating, it is used as plating as a lower treatment. Mizuno Pro also adopts under-copper plating for under treatment. Although it becomes a slight difference, the hit feeling becomes soft, and the contact time of the ball on the face side is felt longer than usual.
- Harmonic Impact Technology ( H.I.T ) - Mizuno's scientific technology to fine tune sound and feel.
- S25CM (1025E) - Material for better hitting feeling.
About This Product
- This set contains of 6 irons ( 5-PW ): #5, #6, #7, #8, #9 and PW
- This set comes with Dynamic Gold 120 Steel Shaft as its standard shaft, while other shafts will be available as options
- #4 iron will be available as extra club option.
- Release Date: September 15, 2017