Mizuno Pro 118 Irons 5-PW ( 6pcs )
Mizuno introduces their new MIZUNO PRO Series in 2017. The long awaited series of Mizuno.
This listing is Mizuno Pro 118 Iron which is an MB classic model. This iron made from a single billet of 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon steel for soft, solid, consistent feel. the S25CM (1025E) which is high-quality (pure select) carbon steel carefully selected S25C is adopted as the head material. Since S25CM (1025E) suppresses harmful impurities such as phosphorus and sulfur to about 50% of JIS standard, it creates a clear hitting sound with long resonance.
TECHNOLOGY and FEATURES
- Grain Flow Forged HD (High Density) - Mizuno's advanced patented forging technology. Succeeded to densify the forging line inside the head to the ball striking part by a new manufacturing method.
As a result, the hitting sound was lengthened, demonstrating further improvement in hit feeling.
- Plating Under Copper - Plating under copper is not suitable for plating on the outermost layer because it is very soft plating, it is used as plating as a lower treatment. Mizuno Pro also adopts under-copper plating for under treatment. Although it becomes a slight difference, the hit feeling becomes soft, and the contact time of the ball on the face side is felt longer than usual.
- Harmonic Impact Technology ( H.I.T ) - Mizuno's scientific technology to fine tune sound and feel.
- S25CM (1025E) - Material for better hitting feeling.
About This Product
- This set contains of 6 irons ( 5-PW ): #5, #6, #7, #8, #9 and PW
- This set comes with Dynamic Gold 120 Steel Shaft as its standard shaft, while other shafts will be available as options
- #3 and #4 irons will be available as extra clubs option.
- Release Date: September 15, 2017