Mizuno JPX825 Forged Driver
Mizuno JPX825 Forged Driver is a new and improved model of the previous JPX800 driver. It comes with a new stealthy black paint job and redesigned head for more forgiveness and distance. It was created to help the average player swing with confidence on every tee.
Features and Technology
- New deeper and rounded face design with a 36% larger sweet spot.
- Forged titanium alloy face for great, consistent feel.
- 450cc head size for combination of control and forgiveness.
- 4 piece forged head design for precision weighting.
- New head shape with a sharper back that helps reduce twisting of the club head on off-center hits.
- Stock MD200 carbon shaft made with 50gram light weight and smooth mid kick.