Miura Passing Point Neo PP-9005 Genesis Iron 5-PW
Miura Passing Point Neo PP-9005 Genesis Iron Set 5-PW - This is a new type of Iron by Miura featuring a multi piece design by using a soft forged S20C with a SUP-10 steel face combined with a deep pocket cavity aka undercut this makes for a longer and more forgiving Miura iron. The material SUP-10 improves ball velocity and speeds for more distance.
A new Accurise coating has been adopted in what Miura Giken is calling an industry first, it's low friction in a sense making the body more smooth to break through turf more easily.
While the new Miura PP-9005 promotes forgiveness and distance and while it does have an undercut the head shape, minimal offset, and thin top line that people love Miura for has been transferred for the player who desires a more compact iron head.
Only available in 5-PW (6pcs)
You may also order as heads only or fully custom with a wide variety of shafts and grips by contacting [email protected]
- Miura Passing Point Neo PP-W01 WedgeSpecial Price $168.00 Regular Price $180.00
- Miura Passing Point Neo UtilitySpecial Price $204.75 Regular Price $225.00
- Miura Giken Hayate Fairway WoodSpecial Price $440.00 Regular Price $480.00
- Graphite Design Tour AD Iron Shaft 5-PW ( 6pcs )Special Price $509.99 Regular Price $540.00
- Miura Giken Hayate DriverSpecial Price $650.00 Regular Price $700.00
- Miura Giken MGP-M3 Mallet Putter - Limited EditionSpecial Price $550.00 Regular Price $610.00
- Matrix Ozik X4 Series ShaftSpecial Price $336.00 Regular Price $375.00