Matrix Reign Gold Shaft
Introducing the new Matrix Reign Gold Shaft - Wood.
The Matrix Reign Series utilizes over 20 years of proprietary engineering technology to create some of the world’s most advanced high-performance golf shafts. Each shaft is meticulously crafted from the finest carbon composite materials, at the Matrix R & D Center, located in the Anaheim Canyon Center for Advanced Technologies, Orange County, California. Unprecedented control over every aspect of the production process, from prepreg manufacturing to final finishing, ensures the highest levels of quality and strictest tolerances in the industry. A complete range of products, available exclusively through professional club makers, has been designed to fit a wide variety of players and swing types-from aspiring amateurs to top level professionals.
Matrix Reign Gold Shaft is the most technologically advanced, the high-performance shaft in the Reign series. Engineered with Zylon-Hybrid Interply technology for added strength and an incredibly responsive feel. Boron is integrated into the tip section for added stability. Designed with low-mid launch and spin characteristics.
Technology and Feature
- TTR - Tip Torsional Resistance is a proprietary method of controlling the unwanted deformation and add stability in the lower sections of a golf shaft.
- Angular Velocity Fulcrum butt design (AVF) - Much like in a modern archer’s bow, the AVF design seeks to create momentum and angular velocity by using the biggest and strongest portion of the shaft (the butt section) more effectively.
- Asymmetric Cross-Ply Technology (ACT) - MATRIX developed ACT to accelerate the radial tip rotation back to square at impact, and therefore club head face recovery, to increase the rate of recovery speed into the golf ball.
- HD - HD allows for new levels of structural strength. With the stronger 16-cut butt section, Matrix engineers are able to better structure and strengthen the tip section without adding overall weight. At times this even lowers balance points to better match high MOI and low CG heads. The result is a stronger “tip-strength-to-weight” ratio.
- Gradient Energy Flow tip design (GEF) - Minimizes energy loss at tip section, Allows for more stability at impact and Works with AVF to create high-launch, low-spin ball flights
About This Product Listing
- Available in 2 Series based on its weight