Matrix Ozik Program F15 Iron Shaft Set 5-PW ( 6pcs )
Introducing the new Matrix Ozik Program F15 Iron Shaft.
The flagship of all Matrix produced iron shafts, the OZIK Program F15 offers players of all levels the benefits of optimized control found in steel with unmatched feel at impact. Program F15 provides for a mid- launching and spinning profile, slightly lower than the original Program family of products. Additionally, the OZIK Program F15 features an enhanced HD internal platform and profile design allowing for tighter torsional (horizontal) and flight (vertical) patterns than from a steel shaft of similar weight. This NexGen design also provides for more efficient swing weight builds. Look for Program F15 in the hands of many of the best players in the world, on Tour as well as any authorized Matrix dealer.
Technology and Feature
- TTR - Tip Torsional Resistance is a proprietary method of controlling the unwanted deformation and add stability in the lower sections of a golf shaft.
- Angular Velocity Fulcrum butt design (AVF) - Much like in a modern archer’s bow, the AVF design seeks to create momentum and angular velocity by using the biggest and strongest portion of the shaft (the butt section) more effectively.
- Asymmetric Cross-Ply Technology (ACT) - MATRIX developed ACT to accelerate the radial tip rotation back to square at impact, and therefore club head face recovery, to increase the rate of recovery speed into the golf ball.
- HD - HD allows for new levels of structural strength. With the stronger 16-cut butt section, Matrix engineers are able to better structure and strengthen the tip section without adding overall weight. At times this even lowers balance points to better match high MOI and low CG heads. The result is a stronger “tip-strength-to-weight” ratio.
- Gradient Energy Flow tip design (GEF) - Minimizes energy loss at tip section, Allows for more stability at impact and Works with AVF to create high-launch, low-spin ball flights
About This Product Listing
- Available in 3 Series based on its weight
- This set contains 6 shafts 5-PW
- Contact us if you want to get the 0.355 Taper Tip ( Only For F15 95 and F15 120)