Matrix Deus Tour H Hybrid Shaft
Introducing the new Matrix Deus Tour H Hybrid Shaft.
Deus Tour Hybrid Is the only hybrid shaft Matrix makes that uses full length Zylon fiber and laminated with a special resin for exceptionally smooth feel. Exotic Boron fibers are used to firm the tip of the shaft resulting low launch and spin performance with exceptional control. These are only produced in limited quantities and are available in a taper tip as a special request. This shaft is laser engraved with its limited edition number.
Technology and Feature
- TTR - Tip Torsional Resistance is a proprietary method of controlling the unwanted deformation and add stability in the lower sections of a golf shaft.
- Angular Velocity Fulcrum butt design (AVF) - Much like in a modern archer’s bow, the AVF design seeks to create momentum and angular velocity by using the biggest and strongest portion of the shaft (the butt section) more effectively.
- Asymmetric Cross-Ply Technology (ACT) - MATRIX developed ACT to accelerate the radial tip rotation back to square at impact, and therefore club head face recovery, to increase the rate of recovery speed into the golf ball.
- HD - HD allows for new levels of structural strength. With the stronger 16-cut butt section, Matrix engineers are able to better structure and strengthen the tip section without adding overall weight. At times this even lowers balance points to better match high MOI and low CG heads. The result is a stronger “tip-strength-to-weight” ratio.
- Gradient Energy Flow tip design (GEF) - Minimizes energy loss at tip section, Allows for more stability at impact and Works with AVF to create high-launch, low-spin ball flights
About This Product Listing
- Available in 1 series based on weight