Matrix Deus Tour B ( Backweight ) Shaft
Introducing the new Matrix Deus Tour Shaft.
Matrix Deus Tour Shaft has a stiff butt section with a softer middle stiffness for a Mid launch trajectory and mid/low spin. For those players who desire a longer driver length or lower Swingweight. Low torque for control and stability. Can reduce SW over 2 points.
Technology and Feature
- TTR - Tip Torsional Resistance is a proprietary method of controlling the unwanted deformation and add stability in the lower sections of a golf shaft.
- Angular Velocity Fulcrum butt design (AVF) - Much like in a modern archer’s bow, the AVF design seeks to create momentum and angular velocity by using the biggest and strongest portion of the shaft (the butt section) more effectively.
- Asymmetric Cross-Ply Technology (ACT) - MATRIX developed ACT to accelerate the radial tip rotation back to square at impact, and therefore club head face recovery, to increase the rate of recovery speed into the golf ball.
- HD - HD allows for new levels of structural strength. With the stronger 16-cut butt section, Matrix engineers are able to better structure and strengthen the tip section without adding overall weight. At times this even lowers balance points to better match high MOI and low CG heads. The result is a stronger “tip-strength-to-weight” ratio.
- Gradient Energy Flow tip design (GEF) - Minimizes energy loss at tip section, Allows for more stability at impact and Works with AVF to create high-launch, low-spin ball flights
About This Product Listing
- Available in 2 different series based on weight