Introducing the Kamui Works KM-200 Ⅱ Driver - featuring a non conforming inner rebound spring that at the moment of impact releases forward for a more powerful reflection off the club face, this spring makes this club non conforming in a new way usually non conforming is judged by the face COR related to thinness but Kamui Works has introduced this new method for even more distance advantage to the player. These are custom handmade heads so the options on these are many yes you can order this conforming but it will not have the inner spring.
Like the previous KM-200 they pump air into the head to further increase rebound along with grooves on both the inside and outside of the face to create better forgiveness on the heel and toe side, as you can see there is a cut in the rear moving the cg forward and low for a low spin mid/high trajectory designed with the purpose of creating the most distance possible.
About This Product Listing
- KM-200 Ⅱ Hi COR head is engraved 9.5*, 10.5* or 11.5* on the sole.
- KM-200 Ⅱ Conforming head is engraved 9*,10* or 11* on the sole. These are the standard lofts.
- Standard Lie Angle is 59 degrees.
- If adjusting lie angle between 60* or 61* it is a 2 week custom order.
- Bigger adjustments such as 58* lie angle, and 8* loft is a 1 to 1.5 month custom order.