Itobori Copper Wedge + Custom Smooth/Polished Sole
ITOBORI Copper Wedges
This Itobori wedge features a copper finish combined with a custom smooth polished and orange translucent paint fill.
The topline shows a razor thin topline with a nice neck transition, the 56* has slight onset which is what many better players will appreciate, onset is the different than off offset where the leading edge passed the hosel line.
The smooth polished sole which is something TSG collaborated with MTG to produce for customers who wanted the most fluid surface for turf impact. The standard sole grind has the Itobori style grind over that smooth polished area.
This hairline grain style finish also enhances feel making the impact softer than a smooth surface. If you read reviews on Itobori wedges just about everyone praises the soft impact they produce.
The wedge in this photos is an Itobori Copper Wedge with Smooth Sole Finish.
A wedge from Itobori will take 3-5 weeks to produce custom before shipping. Please checkout the custom options in the drop down menu.
If you require a custom build, grinds or any other options please contact us at [email protected]
- Itobori Burning Copper Wedge$295.00
- SALE - Titleist Japan 2015 Vokey Cold Forged WedgeSpecial Price $145.00 Regular Price $220.00
- Itobori Black Mirror Wedge$350.00
- UST Mamiya Spinwedge IP Shaft$140.00
- Itobori Black Limited DriverSpecial Price $475.00 Regular Price $950.00
- Golden Ratio GT-02 Iron 5-PWSpecial Price $945.00 Regular Price $960.00
- Graphite Design Tour AD Iron Shaft 5-PW ( 6pcs )Special Price $395.00 Regular Price $540.00
- 2016 Ryoma Maxima Driver - Type-GSpecial Price $760.00 Regular Price $800.00