Itobori Burning Copper Wedge
This listing is for an Itobori Copper Wedge
Burning Copper Finish - This can be done to any of Itobori's golf clubs including Irons, Wedges, and Putters. It's a finish that starts off as copper then it's torched by hand to have a unique look to it so no two wedges are exactly alike. Over time the wedge begins to patina creating a more chocolate rust colored tone to it.
One of the reasons why so many love Mayuki Takai's grinds, the shape. He hand grinds each wedge himself to this shape, customers may request different types of shapes and grind but we would suggest going with the exact style he is known for.
A closer look reveals a better look at the beautiful hairline grain texture and all over the wedge as well as the angles cut into the sole that makes the Itobori grind so unique.
If you require a custom build or specs please inquire with [email protected]
- SALE - Titleist Japan 2015 Vokey Cold Forged WedgeSpecial Price $145.00 Regular Price $220.00
- Itobori Black Mirror Wedge$350.00
- Shimada K's Wedge HW110 / HW120 ShaftSpecial Price $47.25 Regular Price $50.00
- Itobori Black Limited DriverSpecial Price $475.00 Regular Price $950.00
- Golden Ratio GT-02 Iron 5-PWSpecial Price $945.00 Regular Price $960.00
- Graphite Design Tour AD Iron Shaft 5-PW ( 6pcs )Special Price $395.00 Regular Price $540.00
- 2016 Ryoma Maxima Driver - Type-GSpecial Price $760.00 Regular Price $800.00