Iomic X-Evolution Grip
The X-Evolution features a unique pattern of crosses and diamonds that provide superior contact. This was the original Iomic pattern design that still holds big demand today. Soft and tacky and easy to just wipe down if they get wet or dirty.
The X-Evolution is elastomer made using high pressure injection moulding. The soft touch absorbs shock and the minus ion charged grip helps you make the shot you need.
Normally a soft grip would have a large amount of torque. IOMIC has been successful in making a grip with less torque but still soft. IOMIC grips have a surface design that reduces torque. Also because of the material IOMIC grips are made of, they are made in a depth of 0.3mm as opposed to rubber at a depth of 0.5mm. This reduction in depth helps to reduce torque. All Iomic Grips are made in Japan and are one of the most popular grips on the Japanese Pro Tour.
The X-Evolution is a standard sized M60 grip with slightly thicker walls than the X-Grip.
It is available in M60(0.600 butt) and M62 (0.620 butt) sizes and weighs 50g. (you can also achieve a smaller grip size by ordering M62 to install on a 0.600 butt shaft).
The X-Evolution can be ordered in round or ribbed (with back-line).
Available in 8 great colors.
- Iomic Sticky Mid Size$26.00
- Miura Giken 2014 MB-5005 Forged Iron 5-PWSpecial Price $1,008.00 Regular Price $1,100.00
- 2016 Ryoma Maxima Driver Type DSpecial Price $703.00 Regular Price $740.00
- Razzle Dazzle CS-01W WedgeSpecial Price $250.00 Regular Price $280.00
- Shimada K's-Wedge HW120 ShaftSpecial Price $30.45 Regular Price $35.00