Iomic Square Sticky 1.8 Grip
Iomic's Square Grip Sticky is Iomic's softest and tackiest grip (hence the Sticky moniker). All Iomic grips feature durable water proof Elastomer that are made using high pressure injection moulding. The Square pattern provides super soft touch and feel and awesome grip. The soft touch absorbs shock and the minus ion charged grip helps you make the shot you need.
Normally a soft grip would have a large amount of torque. IOMIC has been successful in making a grip with less torque but still soft. IOMIC grips have a surface design that reduces torque. Also because of the material IOMIC grips are made of, they are made in a depth of 0.3mm as opposed to rubber at a depth of 0.5mm. This reduction in depth helps to reduce torque. All Iomic Grips are made in Japan and are one of the most popular grips on the Japanese Pro Tour.
The Square Grip Sticky 1.8 is considered a standard grip but is on the smaller side (please see the 2.3 model if you want something a bit thicker).
It is available in M60(0.600 butt) and M62 (0.620 butt) sizes and weighs 48g. (you can also achieve a smaller grip size by ordering M62 to install on a 0.600 butt shaft).
The Square Grip Sticky 1.8 can be ordered in round or ribbed (with back-line).
Size M60 is available in Hard or Soft Feeling.
Available in 5 great colors.
There is also a light version of this grip - please see Square Grip Sticky 1.8 Light.
- Iomic Square Sticky Grip - Ladies / JuniorSpecial Price $16.80 Regular Price $18.00
- Nippon NS PRO 950 GH Iron Shaft SetSpecial Price $183.75 Regular Price $240.00
- Iomic Square Sticky 2.3 Grip$16.00
- Nowon NO1 Ichi Light Grip$18.00
- Graphite Design Tour AD MT Series ShaftSpecial Price $295.00 Regular Price $400.00
- 2016 Ryoma Golf Cap$40.00
- ONOFF Mesh Cap YOK0917$39.60