Honma 2017 TW-U Forged Utility Iron
Introducing Honma TW-U Forged Driving Irons. Newest Forged Utility Iron from Honma with Deep and Low CG realized by the Wide Sole Design and Tungsten weights placed on the back face.
The Increased MOI and COR helps distance performance. Not only can it be used by Male professionals, Female Professionals and passionate amateurs can equally enjoy this sharp looking but forgiving Utility Iron.
TECHNOLOGY and FEATURES
- Forged Inner Cavity ( 2 pieces construction ) - While maintaining the sharp form, weight was distributed to the toe and heel to increase MOI.
- Tungsten Weights - 4.5g x 2
- Wide Sole and Inner Cavity Construction for Higher COR.
- Body and Neck are made of Soft Steel to allow lie adjustment.
- High Strength material allows thinner face. Steel face provides good feel at impact
Honma TW-U Forged Utility Iron available in 4 loft options: 18, 21, 24 and 27
This Utility iron comes with N.S.PRO Modus3 Tour105 shaft as its standard shaft, while Vizard iB95 will be available as custom shaft option.
Release Date: July 2017