Honma Tour World TW737V Iron 5-10 ( 6pcs )
Introducing the all new Honma TW737 Series Golf Clubs! - The new 737 may have similar aesthetics to the previous series but every club is an entirely new design from the ground up utilizing lots of new features and technology which Honma is confident will take the new Tour World 737 series to new heights.
TW737V Iron - Highlight of the model
- The standard goose shape do not bring any uncomfortableness to the player’s vision.
- Well balanced neck and the leading edge gives easy address towards the target.
- Easy address able to control the ball.
- Slightly flat form deletes the fear of hitting to the left.
- Solid heel side gives an image a strong trajectory.
- Line-out is easy to make a linear and sharp image.
- Slightly large image gives you comfort and do not mind the loft.
- Improvement of the hitting feeling by the new forging manufacturing method.
Honma is using an improved W-Forging method using a new and special proprietary blend of S25C. The feel is a soft sensation while the material itself is stronger especially in the top area of the club face where it is more dense. The purpose of this is to make off center hit's more stable thus more forgiving reducing poor results from a bad shot.
Release Date: November, 2016
** Please keep in mind that all TSG orders are made to order special for our customers at the Honma Japan Factory. So please expect 2-3 weeks for your order to ship. Also, ORDERS WITH CUSTOM SPEC OPTIONS CANNOT BE CANCELED once Honma starts production (such as Custom Lie, Length, Loft, Face Angle, and Custom Finish). Custom Head finishing take 4-6 weeks to ship.**