Honma Tour World TW-U III Utility Iron
Introducing Honma Tour World TW-U III Utility Iron.
Newest Utility iron from Honma which made as an improvement of previous TW-U.
Deep and Low CG realized by the Wide Sole Design and Tungsten weights placed on the back face.
The Increased MOI and COR helps distance performance. Not only can it be used by Male professionals, Female Professionals and passionate amateurs can equally enjoy this sharp looking but forgiving Utility Iron.
Molding steel "C300" adopted for the face to play "Maximum initial velocity"
Tow part tungsten weight mounted & hollow structure
Low trajectory with low deep center of gravity, the center of gravity distance becomes longer, increasing the moment of inertia ~ increasing straight running stability
About This Product Listing
- Available in 3 loft options: 19* / 22* / 25*
- Comes with Dynamic Gold 95 as its standard shaft
- Dynamic Gold available as custom shaft option
- We are very sorry for the lack of images we have in this listing, we'll improve the images as soon as it is officially released.
- This is a PRE-ORDER, Expected RELEASE DATE: Mid-End February 2019