Introducing Honma Tour World GS Iron.
The theme of the T//WORLD GS line is “GAIN SPEED TECHNOLOGY” - Achieving greater speed and distance.
All details about the development method, club specification, structure, technology, material, shaft, and manufacturing process have been reviewed from the ground up, and all elements have been thoroughly enhanced for the swing speed to maximize carry.
The T//World GS Irons will without doubt shorten any hole but it’s the forgiveness that truly sets them apart, with internal tungsten weighting an absolute godsend when finding the sweet spot becomes as elusive as an up-and-down from the short side of the green.
Extra Long Carry achieved through High Repulsion and High Trajectory
Pursuing the optimum balance of increased speed and forgiveness. Increased repulsion, enhanced stability; even on off-centre strikes. Distance beyond imagination.
VARIABLE WIDTH SLOTS
The sole slot is wider at the toe end to deliver greater repulsion even on toe-strikes.
HIGH REPULSION L-CUP FACE（＃4～＃7 )
The increased repulsion coupled with an expanded repulsion area on the face boost ball speed, especially on higher and lower-face strikes.
INNER TUNGSTEN WEIGHT（＃4～＃7）
A tungsten weight towards the toe-end of the extra wide and deep cavity back head promotes a deep CG and high MOI, delivering greater straight-line stability and extra long carry with a high trajectory.
The midpoint of the shaft flexes perfectly to generate a faster swing speed. This speed is efficiently transmitted to the ball through a more rigid tip and produces fast initial velocity.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT LISTING
- PRE ORDER ( OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE: JANUARY 29, 2021 )
- Set contains 7 irons: #5 - #6 - #7 - #8 - #9 - #10 - #11
- #4 available as extra clubs option ( takes 6-8 weeks to be shipped and cannot be canceled )
- Comes with N.S.PRO 950GH NEO as its standard shaft
- Custom shaft options ( takes 6-8 weeks to be shipped and cannot be canceled )
- ※ in the table below means custom order ( takes 6-8 weeks to be shipped )