Introducing Honma Tour World GS Fairway Wood.
The theme of the T//WORLD GS line is “GAIN SPEED TECHNOLOGY” - Achieving greater speed and distance.
All details about the development method, club specification, structure, technology, material, shaft, and manufacturing process have been reviewed from the ground up, and all elements have been thoroughly enhanced for the swing speed to maximize carry.
Using Technology to deliver your ideal combination of High Trajectory and Straight Carry.
Honestly facing to the specification, without seeking something to be unusual. The level of fairway wood performance was raised higher by HONMA’s advanced technologies.
The slot is crank-shaped to boost the immediate repulsion performance on centre-strikes. Also increases gear effect on off-centre hits.
DRAW BIAS TECHNOLOGY
Weight positioned from the heel to the rear side. A deep CG position delivers a high penetrating trajectory and assists true striking.
The midpoint of the shaft flexes perfectly to generate a faster swing speed. This speed is efficiently transmitted to the ball through a more rigid tip and produces fast initial velocity.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT LISTING
- PRE ORDER ( OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE: JANUARY 29, 2021 )
- Available in 4 lofts option: 15* / 16.5* / 18* / 21*
- Comes with Speedtuned 55 as its standard shaft
- Vizard FD and FP available as custom shaft options ( takes 3-6 weeks to be shipped )
- ※ in the table below means custom order ( takes 3-6 weeks to be shipped )