Honma introduces the New BeZeal series in 2017, The Honma BeZeal 535 Driver. BeZeal is one of the most popular series from Honma. That's why Honma always try to improve the performance of this series.
- POWER GROOVE AREA - improves distance performance by adding groove on the sole, it suppresses distance loss and directional shake when you are off-center hits.
- EXPANSION OF FACE REPULSION AREA - By placing GROOVE POWER AREA up to the crown limit, the repulsion area expands. (105% relative to the previous model). Expansion of the repulsion area greatly improves "distance loss" and "unstable direction" due to the scattering of the hit points many in amateurs!
- HEAD SHAPE - It is not only big but also expresses sharpness and powerfulness in size.
A shape that further enhances the apparent gentleness and security at the time of addressing and enables a smooth swing is a high trajectory that produces a distance-up effect.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT LISTING
- Available in 2 lofts option: 9.5 or 10.5 degrees.
- It comes with Vizard for BeZeal shaft as its standard shaft.
Release Date: December 2017