NEW OLD STOCK - INVENTORY SALE ITEM
Introducing Honma Beres W-106 Wedge. A slightly larger clubhead is much easier to hit than previous models.
- A larger moment of inertia and a wilder sweet spot reduce loss of distance from missed shots.
- The wide sweet spot and expanded MOI help to reduce distance loss and keep shots on target, even on mis-hits.
- The clubface is slightly thinner in strategic locations and slightly larger than before.
- Rounded edges help ease shots from almost any lie.
- With an appropriate offset, this wedge is easy to pick up the ball at any state of lie, and by adopting the round edge shape, hitting high trajectory ball was also made easy.
- The blade shape design wraps around the ball, creating a sense of security and the desired shot line.
- Optimal offset helps to get the ball airborne from any lie, while the rounded shaping helps shots reach a higher trajectory. The wide sole eases turf interaction, resulting in more on-target shots.
- The Pocket Cavity also ensures high trajectory and overwhelming carry distance performance achieved by the low center of gravity design and strong loft design.
About This Product Listing
- Honma Beres W-106 Wedge - 56° - N.S.PRO 950GH ( R )
|HEAD MATERIAL / PROCESS||Mild Steel / Casting|
|FINISH||Black Nickel + Chrome satin Finish|
|LENGTH (inch)||N.S.PRO 950GH||35.0|
|SWING WEIGHT / GROSS WEIGHT (g)||N.S.PRO 950GH||R||D1 / 440||D1 / 440||D2 / 442||D2 / 442||D2 / 442|
|S||D2 / 445||D2 / 445||D3 / 447||D3 / 447||D3 / 447|