Honma Beres U-05 Ladies Utility
Honma Beres U-05 Utility's Technologies:
Creating more accuracy with higher trajectory.
- The shape is designed to assign top priority to making a shot dead to the pin.
- The relatively low face progression and the linear shaped leading edge enables the players to easily aim at the target.
- Unified load position design in which all clubs are arranged to the neck and face sides.
- The unified load position design with higher usability and powerful trajectories is adopted. Every loft ensures the same trajectories and feeling.
- Tungsten weight screws are arranged in optimum positions.
- The tungsten weight screws allow us to design the center of gravity that provides high trajectories and straight-line stability.
The low center-of-gravity design with a unified load position
The low center-of-gravity design with a unified load position throughout the entire line brings about powerful and penetrating trajectories in the wind, reducing the loss of carry distance. At the same time, this allows you to hit balls at an exact carry distance by loft and aim with confidence.
The tungsten weight screws on the back side allow you to lift balls easily with high straight-line stability.
** Please keep in mind that all TSG orders are made to order special for our customers at the Honma Japan Factory. So please expect 2-3 weeks for your order to ship. Also, ORDERS WITH CUSTOM SPEC OPTIONS CANNOT BE CANCELED once Honma starts production (such as Custom Lie, Length, Loft, Face Angle, and Custom Finish). Custom Head finishing take 4-6 weeks to ship.**
Please contact us if you have any questions about custom specs and options.