Geotech Quelot Aerial Forged CNC Irons 5-PW ( 6pcs )
Introducing Geotech Quelot Aerial Forged CNC Iron, Geotech's Quelot Aerial series is their premium line of clubs made for easy distance all the time. The Aerial drivers focus on lightweight concept and technology to maximise not only overall distance but also the ease of use in obtaining that distance. All Aerial clubs are designed for huge forgiveness levels yet suit all levels of golfers looking for automatic distance. The Quelot Aerial 168 line is designed to be ultra lightweight with a purpose. Increasing clubhead speed is the most effective way to increase distance. In order to increase clubhead speeds, there are many things that cannot be achieved through traditional design experience and golf club technology. The new Aerial 168 Series is our Ultra Light design that maximizes Geotech's proprietary design and technologies to create a club that contributes the most to increasing head speed. The 168 Series are clubs that can easily be swung and can be consistently long throughout the entire round with no worry of tiring.
Feature and Technology
- 2 IRONS LIGHTER - Compared to standard irons on the market, the Quelot is designed to be 2 club heads lighter. This allows flexibility in setting up length and weight. The 5 iron is easy to swing and produce great distance.
- STABLE AND CONSISTENT CARRY DISTANCE - Offset helps the head square to the ball for better and more consistent impact. This improves stability, direction and overall distance.
- GREAT SHOTS FROM THE ROUGH - A lightweight club with a reasonably small overall design improves stability even in from the rough.
- SUPER LIGHT FULL SET FROM 5 TO SW - Since a super light weight set like this is uncommon, it was best to create a full set from 5 to PW as well as an AW and SW. Matching super light weight as gap and sand wedge with true wedge shapes for complimentary spin performance.
About This Product Listing
- This set contains 6 irons: #5, #6, #7, #8, #9 and PW
- These irons are Heads Only.
- AW and SW will be available as extra club options