Fujikura Speeder Evolution III Shaft
Introducing the all new Fujikura Speeder Evolution IIIShafts. The original Evolution shaft is still a great performener it was made of 50T carbon + T1100G materials, the new Evolution III now features 90T carbon + T1100G + MCT technology similar to their MCI shafts, MCT standrds for Metal Composite Tech which is used to firm up the tip section while not restricting its kick and also allows Fujilkura to soften certain areas without losing any accuracy which lends it's self to better feel and a noticeable kick.
Available in multiple weights in the familiar line up of Speeder 474,569,661,757.
- Made of 90T Carbon + T1100G + MCT Technology
- MCT technology helps square the club face relying less on hand timing
- Strong & Powerful Trajectory with less spin
- Romaro Ray SX-R Forged WedgeSpecial Price $183.75 Regular Price $215.00
- Fujikura MC Putter ShaftSpecial Price $225.00 Regular Price $250.00
- Fujikura Air Speeder Plus Driver ShaftSpecial Price $355.75 Regular Price $450.00
- Fujikura Air Speeder Plus Fairway ShaftSpecial Price $229.75 Regular Price $280.00
- SuperStroke Japan Flatso 1.0 Putter GripSpecial Price $35.70 Regular Price $43.00