Fujikura Speeder Evolution II Shaft
Fujikura Speeder Evolution II Shaft - Introducing the all new Fujikura Speeder Evolution II Shafts. The original Evolution shaft is still a great performener it was made of 50T carbon + T1100G materials, the new Evolution II now features 90T carbon + TT1100G + MCT technology similar to their MCI shafts, MCT standrds for Metal Composite Tech which is used to firm up the tip section while not restricting its kick and also allows Fujilkura to soften certain areas without losing any accuracy which lends it's self to better feel and a noticeable kick.
Available in multiple weights in the familiar line up of Speeder 474,569,661,757.
- Made of 90T Carbon + TT1100G + MCT Technology
- MCT technology helps square the club face relying less on hand timing
- Strong & Powerful Trajectory with less spin
- Fujikura 2014 Motore Speeder Fairway Wood ShaftSpecial Price $208.75 Regular Price $220.00
- Fujikura MCI Iron ShaftsSpecial Price $523.75 Regular Price $540.00
- Elite Grips Y360$18.00
- Romaro Ray Alpha DriverSpecial Price $630.00 Regular Price $700.00
- A-Grind 440 DriverSpecial Price $360.00 Regular Price $400.00