Fujikura 2014 Motore Speeder Fairway Wood Shaft
Fujikura 2014 Motore Speeder Fairway Wood Shaft is the latest addition to the Speeder line up. The original Motore Speeder used Fujikura's Quadra Axis Composite and Triax Woven material creating the world's first 7 axis design. This uniformity throughout the shaft eliminates rounding and deformation and provides max feel through out the swing, for maximum energy transfer and stability. The new Speeder shafts also features the same technology, but uses a new NanoAlloy material within the shafts. This has made the new Speeder line up a bit more reactive during motion to give it the extra kick at impact. This has made the new shaft a bit more "crisp" in feel over the softer feel of the original Speeder.
Features and Technology
- 7 axis carbon material weaving for consistency throughout the shaft.
- New Nano Alloy material within the shaft for a more reactive tip for acceleration.
- Enhanced crisp feel, due to new material.
- Fujikura Speeder Evolution II ShaftSpecial Price $287.50 Regular Price $400.00
- Fujikura Speeder 474 Evolution Driver ShaftSpecial Price $387.25 Regular Price $420.00
- Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana R Series ShaftSpecial Price $295.00 Regular Price $475.00
- Fujikura Air Speeder Plus Utility ShaftSpecial Price $177.25 Regular Price $230.00