Quadra Composite Techno is a very high end graphite and carbon shaft maker who have long been involved in the golf shaft and carbon sheets business.
Quadra as you can tell by their name, means 4 and they were the first brand to create the quad axis weave used in many shafts from many different brands today including Axiv, Honma and Graphite Design today.
They produce such high quality carbon that they actually supply carbon sheets to some of the top brands including Honma's ARMRQ which also feature the 4 axis weave in their shafts.
Quadra has spent the last few years growing and developing their own shaft line and what many people outside of Japan may not know is that Quadra is actually frequently in the top 4 brands in sales in Japan battling the likes of Graphite Design, Mitsubishi and Fujikura.
Features and Technology
- The RB model was created to help those with slower tempo swings get a full release of the club head during the swing.
- Same great feel and feedback as the original Quadra Fire Express.
- Increased stiffness in the mid section (added carbon sheet wraps) with softer handle and tip ends to enhance feel and promote acceleration of the club head.
- Very consistent performance in tip acceleration allows a player to work shots in both directions if needed.
- New lighter T1100G carbon sheets are used to create lower weight in each flex than the previous models.
- Produces a strong mid trajectory with low spin.
Tip size .335