Fire Express Max WBQ Iron Shaft
- Add Your Review (100 Points)
Share on Social Media (5/10/50/100 Points)
Quadra Composite Techno is a very high end graphite and carbon shaft maker who have long been involved in the golf shaft and carbon sheets business.
Quadra as you can tell by their name, means 4 and they were the first brand to create the quad axis weave used in many shafts from many different brands today including Axiv, Honma and Graphite Design today.
They produce such high quality carbon that they actually supply carbon sheets to some of the top brands including Honma's ARMRQ which also feature the 4 axis weave in their shafts.
Quadra has spent the last few years growing and developing their own shaft line and what many people outside of Japan may not know is that Quadra is actually frequently in the top 4 brands in sales in Japan battling the likes of Graphite Design, Mitsubishi and Fujikura.
Features and Technology
- WBQ Iron shaft matches the WBQ high modulus wood shafts in feel and stability.
- 4 x 4 axis crown weave carbon for enhanced stability and control.
- 95 gram weight for good stability, yet a light enough weight to be easily swung by golfers of all strengths.
- Metal fiber tip and low torque design for added distance and stability, even with faster swing speeds.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR PURCHASE WITH PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATIONLearn More
Shop by Brand
BROWSE THROUGH OTHER BRANDS.Shop now
Ask Us a Question
ADVICE YOU CAN TRUST CONTACT OUR EXPERTS.Contact Us
Login To Tourspecgolf
Create An Account