Fire Express Fairway Wood Shaft
Composite Techno is a very high end graphite and carbon shaft maker who have long been involved in the golf shaft and carbon sheets business.
Quadra as you can tell by their name, means 4 and they were the first brand to create the quad axis weave used in many shafts from many different brands today including Axiv, Honma and Graphite Design today.
They produce such high quality carbon that they actually supply carbon sheets to some of the top brands including Honma's ARMRQ which also feature the 4 axis weave in their shafts.
The Fire Express Fairway Wood Shaft has the quality and performance that will satisfy the most demanding golfers.
Features and Technology
- Full Carbon 50t high elastic carbon material for great feel and consistency along with superb acceleration.
- 2 sections of 4 axis weave using high elastic carbon.
- Nano Technology that helps create a tight dispersion with low spin.
- Mid kick with a low spin for good combination of carry distance and accuracy.
- Designed with the better players wanting to maximize carry distance without losing control.
- 43.5" raw length, .335" tip.
- Available in 55, 65 and 75 gram models. (White/Red is not available in FW55)
- Fire Express UT Utility ShaftSpecial Price $225.00 Regular Price $300.00
- jBeam Glorious Driver$600.00
- Nippon NS PRO Zelos 7 Steel Shaft SetSpecial Price $204.75 Regular Price $240.00
- Fire Express Max WBQ Driver ShaftSpecial Price $395.00 Regular Price $550.00
- Fujikura MCI Iron ShaftsSpecial Price $523.75 Regular Price $540.00
- TRPX UT Shaft$250.00
- Nippon NS PRO Zelos 7 Steel - Single ShaftSpecial Price $36.75 Regular Price $40.00