Elite Grips CX46 Competition Model Grip
Elite Grips introduces the Competition Series CX46 grips. It is made of special elastomer rubber material that is used in many of the Elite line up. It has a soft feel, but with a special grain pattern that produces great friction during the swing and makes it easy to keep the club stuck to your hands. The top half of the grip features an extra rough texture to for extra secure grip with the top hand. It has a tightly packed, grain pattern that is very easy to clean and great for avoiding moisture build up. It is highly regarded on the Japan and Asian tours as a rainy day grip. It weighs 46 grams and is available in round or ribbed, in sizes of M58, M60 or M62.
Available in 10 cool colors!
- Ryoma F Fairway WoodSpecial Price $522.50 Regular Price $550.00
- Maruman Majesty Prestigio 9 Utility Fairway Wood and UtilitySpecial Price $902.50 Regular Price $950.00
- A-GRIND R1 CB IronSpecial Price $1,080.00 Regular Price $1,200.00
- PRGR New Egg UtilitySpecial Price $255.00 Regular Price $300.00
- 2016 Ryoma Maxima Driver Type DSpecial Price $703.00 Regular Price $740.00