Callaway X-Forged UT 18 Driving Iron
Introducing the new Callaway X-Forged UT 18 Driving Iron to complete the X-Forged line ups
Forged construction is designed for excellent feel, and the face produces fast ball speeds to create more distance.
The most sticking thing is still "feel". Forged the soft iron called S25C (FORGED), the head is made in one piece.
Feature and Technology
- S25C (FORGED) - One piece Soft iron (S25C) Forged head realizes soft feel of hit by redesigning head thickness.
- 20V Groove - Adopted 20V grooves adopted in Callaway's wedge for the first time with irons. It demonstrates intense spin performance and reduces flyer generation from rough.
- 360 Face Cup - Technology that’s redefined ball speed in the category,with the multi-piece construction implemented a new heat treatment in the face cup for even more ball speed, with a soft heat treatment on the body for better feel.
- Inner Weights - About 40g to 60g
About This Product Listing
- Available in 3 lofts option: 18, 21 and 24 degrees
- The set comes with N.S.PRO 950GH ( S ) as its standard shaft
- This is a PRE-ORDER
Release Date: November 2017