JDM = Japan Domestic Market - This Golf Club is available in more than one market and is not Japan Only. This listing is for the Japan Domestic Market version which may have different specs and or shaft options. This product is produced to be sold in the Japan market and will ship from Japan to you.
Introducing the newest Series from Callaway Golf called Rogue Series, This Listing is Callaway Rogue Star Women's Fairway Wood - JDM Version.
Two pillars, JAILBREAK technology is also installed in this fairway wood.
This Fairway wood has acquired JAILBREAK technology. ROGUE STAR fairway wood is the first fairway wood equipped with JAILBREAK technology. In addition, the face cup technology that increases the ball speed has also evolved. With the latest two technologies to maximize the initial velocity of the ball, powerful fairway woods have been completed.
- Evolved Jailbreak Technology in Fairway Wood - Succeeded to install innovative JAILBREAK technology on fairway wood. The body strengthened by the pillars of two JAILBREAK accumulates the impact impact in the face more than ever, improving the initial velocity of the ball and further flying distance.
- Improved flying distance with a very thin face and face cup technology - Carpenter 455 steel is a very thin material, which can increase the initial velocity of the ball. In addition, with the effect of face cup technology, Callaway has achieved further ball initial velocity even in center hits and off center hits. With these technologies, ROGUE STAR Fairway Wood produces a surprising ball's initial velocity and flight distance, whether it is a center hit or an off center hit.
- Triaxial · carbon crown enables unprecedented moment of inertia and gentleness - Triacular carbon is extremely light and strong, so it can produce a large surplus weight. By placing the weight on the periphery of the head, we realize a higher moment of inertia, easiness, and bring distance and direction even in off-center hit. ROGUE uses this triacruciform carbon crown most frequently in the history of Callaway.
- Strong trajectory and flying distance improvement with undercut inner weight technology - ROGUE STAR fairway wood incorporate undercut inner weight technology. This technology was originally developed for Callaway's iron and brings degrees of freedom to control the position of the center of gravity. ROGUE STAR fairway wood realizes front center of gravity, low center of gravity design by installing this technology. It carries the ball further away with a high launch angle and low spin.
About This Product Listing
- Available in 4 lofts option: 15, 18, 21, and 23 degrees
Release Date: Mid-April 2018