JDM = Japan Domestic Market - This Golf Club is available in more than one market and is not Japan Only. This listing is for the Japan Domestic Market version which may have different specs and or shaft options. This product is produced to be sold in the Japan market and will ship from Japan to you.
Introducing the newest Series from Callaway Golf called Rogue Series, This Listing is Callaway Rogue Iron - JDM Version.
Urethane microsphere produces uncompromising flight and feeling.
ROGUE Iron is an iron developed to maximize performance and pursue new levels of different dimension from the previous irons. This ROGUE iron is an iron with a premium composite material structure that combines the wisdom of Callaway and enables the integration of several state-of-the-art technologies. As a result, an iron that realizes unprecedented performance with flight distance, accuracy and easiness to strike was born.
- Urethane microsphere technology combines distance and feeling - In irons, improvement of the ball's initial velocity and pursuit of feeling were very difficult to achieve, but maintaining a feeling of striking the face by placing the newly developed urethane microsphere technology in the back face part Leave it possible to improve the initial speed of the ball.
-Evolved VFT face technology - The VFT face which thickens the center part of the face and thinens the peripheral part achieves thinning of the entire face. As a result, we achieved a high launch angle and further improvement of the initial ball speed.
- High tactile moment and gentleness with built-in tungsten weight - By incorporating tungsten weights on the lower toe side of the head, center center of gravity, low center of gravity is realized. Center center of gravity, low center of gravity designed head makes high launch angle from any lie, and even when off center hit, it is a gentle iron that suppresses flight distance loss and directional variation.
- Gentle head shape that brings stable flight distance -Callaway's gentle head geometry ROGUE Iron cultivated over many years. A head size that gives a sense of security at the time of addressing, an offset shape that gently grasps a ball, enabling a stable distance feeling at a high launch angle even at off center hits.
About This Product Listing
- This set contains 6 irons: #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, and PW.
- Other Numbers will be available as extra club options.
Release Date: Mid-April 2018