INTRODUCING MAVRIK SUB ZERO DRIVERS - MAVRIK Sub Zero is a low spinning driver with high MOI which offers two interchangeable weights to fine-tune trajectory.
- New A.I. designed Flash Face SS20 for Ball Speeds All Across The Face
MAVRIK thinking fueled our new, A.I. designed Flash Face SS20, to promote fast ball speeds across a more expansive area in each model and loft.
- High-strength FS2S Titanium for Consistent Performance
New face architecture required FS2S titanium, an extremely strong material that’s 6 grams lighter than traditional titanium to promote optimal speed, forgiveness, and spin robustness.
- Jailbreak + T2C Triaxial Carbon Crown for Ball Speed and Forgiveness
Two internal Jailbreak bars connect the sole and crown to promote fast ball speed, and the significantly lighter carbon crown allows us to redistribute weight for higher MOI.
- Interchangeable Weights to Fine Tune Ball Flight
The slightly smaller 450cc head features two interchangeable weights in the front and back (14g and 2g) to promote changes to launch angle and spin rate.
About This Product Listing
- Limited Quantity
- JDM Version
- Available in 2 lofts options: 9* / 10.5*
- Custom Shafts available ( Custom Shafts / Custom Order takes 3 - 6 weeks to be shipped )
- ◻ Symbol in the table below means custom order ( Custom Shafts / Custom Order takes 3 - 6 weeks to be shipped )