Callaway GBB Epic SubZero Fairway Wood - Japan Version
Callaway introduces the new Callaway GBB Epic SubZero Fairway Wood - Japan Version
Epic Distance and Control. GBB Epic Sub Zero fairway woods are fast, extremely forgiving and low-spinning to promote a remarkable combination of distance and control, led by Callaway’s proprietary Triaxial Carbon, next-gen Hyper Speed Face Cup, innovative Speed Step, and adjustable weighting.
Technology and Feature
- Increased Power and Forgiveness from Triaxial Carbon Crown - Incredibly light and strong triaxial carbon crown -- 78% lighter than a steel crown* -- frees up weight to increase MOI and lower the CG for easy launch and more power. *Comparison of Epic fairway crown (5.8g) vs. XR16 fairway crown (26.5g)
- High Ball Speeds from Next-Gen Hyper Speed Face Cup - Fourth generation Hyper Speed Face Cup responds to off-center hits with greater efficiency to promote faster speed across more of the face.
- Faster Head Speed from Speed Step Technology -Developed with direct input from aerospace experts, works with the new aero-elliptical head shape to improve airflow for faster swing speed and distance without extra effort.
-Spin and Trajectory Control from Adjustable Weighting - Switching the positions of the 22g and 3g weights in the sole adjusts spin 250 rpm** to create a choice between lower launch, spin and trajectory or higher launch, spin, and trajectory. **Based on robot testing
About This Product Listing
- This product available in 3 loft options: 13.5, 15 and 18 degrees.
- This product comes with Speeder EVOLUTION for GBB (S, SR) as its standard shaft.