Callaway GBB Epic SubZero Fairway Wood - JDM Version
JDM = Japan Domestic Market - This Golf Club is available in more than one market and is not Japan Only. This listing is for the Japan Domestic Market version which may have different specs and or shaft options. This product is produced to be sold in the Japan market and will ship from Japan to you.
Callaway introduces the new Callaway GBB Epic SubZero Fairway Wood - Japan Version
Epic Distance and Control. GBB Epic Sub Zero fairway woods are fast, extremely forgiving and low-spinning to promote a remarkable combination of distance and control, led by Callaway’s proprietary Triaxial Carbon, next-gen Hyper Speed Face Cup, innovative Speed Step, and adjustable weighting.
Technology and Feature
- Increased Power and Forgiveness from Triaxial Carbon Crown - Incredibly light and strong triaxial carbon crown -- 78% lighter than a steel crown* -- frees up weight to increase MOI and lower the CG for easy launch and more power. *Comparison of Epic fairway crown (5.8g) vs. XR16 fairway crown (26.5g)
- High Ball Speeds from Next-Gen Hyper Speed Face Cup - Fourth generation Hyper Speed Face Cup responds to off-center hits with greater efficiency to promote faster speed across more of the face.
- Faster Head Speed from Speed Step Technology -Developed with direct input from aerospace experts, works with the new aero-elliptical head shape to improve airflow for faster swing speed and distance without extra effort.
-Spin and Trajectory Control from Adjustable Weighting - Switching the positions of the 22g and 3g weights in the sole adjusts spin 250 rpm** to create a choice between lower launch, spin and trajectory or higher launch, spin, and trajectory. **Based on robot testing
About This Product Listing
- This product available in 3 loft options: 13.5, 15 and 18 degrees.
- This product comes with Speeder EVOLUTION for GBB (S, SR) as its standard shaft.