Callaway GBB Epic SubZero Driver - Japan Version
Callaway introduces the new Callaway GBB Epic SubZero Driver - Japan Version
Epic Distance and Forgiveness in Our Lowest Spinning Driver. The GBB Epic Sub Zero Driver is a true paradigm shift: a powerful, low-spinning Tour-level driver that’s also incredibly forgiving -- an unheard of combination. Its high speed / low-spin characteristics make it particularly appealing to Tour pros, yet it’s so exceptionally forgiving and easy to launch that a wide range of players will want to play Epic Sub Zero.
Technology and Feature
- More Forgiveness and Lower Spin from Exo-Cage Construction - Innovative head construction unites our titanium Exo-cage with an ultra-light triaxial carbon crown and sole, allowing improved perimeter weighting for more forgiveness and makes it possible to position the CG in line with the neutral axis, which lowers spin.
- Spin Control and Trajectory Control from Interchangeable Weights - Two interchangeable weights in the head (2g and 12g) to adjust spin-rate and launch angle. Put the 12g up front to lower spin; in back for higher launch and higher MOI.
- Fast Head Speed from Industry-leading Aerodynamics - Streamlined head incorporates our proprietary Speed Step, created with direct input from aerospace experts, to improve airflow for more swing speed and distance.
- Increased Distance from Jailbreak Technology - Innovative new technology changes how the head and face behave at impact to promote more speed across a larger area of the face for increased average distance.
About This Product Listing
- This product available in 2 loft options: 9 and 10.5 degrees.
- This product comes with Speeder EVOLUTION for GBB (S, SR) as its standard shaft.