Callaway GBB Epic SubZero Driver - JDM Version
JDM = Japan Domestic Market - This Golf Club is available in more than one market and is not Japan Only. This listing is for the Japan Domestic Market version which may have different specs and or shaft options. This product is produced to be sold in the Japan market and will ship from Japan to you.
Callaway introduces the new Callaway GBB Epic SubZero Driver - Japan Version
Epic Distance and Forgiveness in Our Lowest Spinning Driver. The GBB Epic Sub Zero Driver is a true paradigm shift: a powerful, low-spinning Tour-level driver thatâs also incredibly forgiving -- an unheard of combination. Its high speed / low-spin characteristics make it particularly appealing to Tour pros, yet itâs so exceptionally forgiving and easy to launch that a wide range of players will want to play Epic Sub Zero.
Technology and Feature
- More Forgiveness and Lower Spin from Exo-Cage Construction - Innovative head construction unites our titanium Exo-cage with an ultra-light triaxial carbon crown and sole, allowing improved perimeter weighting for more forgiveness and makes it possible to position the CG in line with the neutral axis, which lowers spin.
- Spin Control and Trajectory Control from Interchangeable Weights - Two interchangeable weights in the head (2g and 12g) to adjust spin-rate and launch angle. Put the 12g up front to lower spin; in back for higher launch and higher MOI.
- Fast Head Speed from Industry-leading Aerodynamics - Streamlined head incorporates our proprietary Speed Step, created with direct input from aerospace experts, to improve airflow for more swing speed and distance.
- Increased Distance from Jailbreak Technology - Innovative new technology changes how the head and face behave at impact to promote more speed across a larger area of the face for increased average distance.
About This Product Listing
- This product available in 2 loft options: 9 and 10.5 degrees.
- This product comes with Speeder EVOLUTION for GBB (S, SR) as its standard shaft.