Callaway GBB Epic Forged Driver
Introducing the NEW Callaway GBB Epic Forged Driver, a driver pursuing feeling and sound. A full-fledged driver is added to the GBB EPIC series which is supported by a wide range of golfers from the average golfer to the advanced player.
Technology and Features
- JAILBREAK Technology to increase the distance - Innovative new technology changes how the head and face behave at impact to promote more speed across a larger area of the face for increased average distance.
- Forged Titanium Face - By adopting thin, light, high strength SP-700, Callaway achieved high initial velocity. In addition, the face formed by forging (FORGED) method has high metal density and high strength even though it is thin. This not only contributes to the thinning and weight reduction of the face but also creates a unique shot feeling.
- Heel, Back Adjustable Weight - it is finished in a gentle driver that is easy to grasp. At the same time, by improving the square impact, we will further improve the ball's initial speed.
- Head Shape which reduces air resistance - by reducing the air resistance logically it will increase the swing speed, and that also means flight distance is improved.
About This Product Listing
- Available it 2 lofts option: 9.5 or 10.5 degrees.
- It comes with Speeder Evolution for GBB as its standard shaft.
- Other shaft options are available.
RELEASE DATE: Sept 15, 2017
- Haraken Docus DCD 711 Hi-COR Driver ( Non-Conforming )Special Price $801.00 Regular Price $890.00
- Callaway GBB Epic SubZero Driver - JDM VersionSpecial Price $523.99 Regular Price $625.00
- XROZ Tour GripSpecial Price $18.90 Regular Price $20.00
- Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana BF-Series ShaftSpecial Price $295.00 Regular Price $400.00
- Works Golf Wild Maximax Premia DriverSpecial Price $252.00 Regular Price $280.00