Bridgestone J715 B5 Driver
Bridgestone J715 B5 Driver - Bridgestone J715 B5 Driver - New for 2015 Bridgestone Golf has been unified under one global name combining TourStage + Bridgestone to create Bridgestone Global! Entirely new design and technology has been implemented across a new full line up.
The J715 B5 Driver features a Power Slit to improve flight combining a mid launch with low spin. The crown has been redesigned with new bracing structure for a more powerful energy transfer to the ball. The face features what Bridgestone calls power milling that further reduces spin rates and minimizes negative effects on humidity or dew on the club face and ball.
A new adjustable weight system called spin control technology allows the player to change the weighting to manipulate the ball flight to promote everything from the baby draw to the power fade. Lie & Face angle is adjustable +/- 1 * with it's new adapter and sleeve to provide 8 different position options to the player.
The new J715 B3 is 445cc's in volume with a dark black finish and deep face to promote better feel, lower spin and forgiveness.
This product comes with wrench and instruction guide, optional weights kit is available as an option
- Bridgestone Forged M WedgeSpecial Price $162.75 Regular Price $185.00
- Shimada K's 2001 Alpha Super Light Steel Shaft 5-PWSpecial Price $204.75 Regular Price $270.00
- Iomic Square Sticky 2.3 Grip$16.00
- Bridgestone J15F Fairway WoodSpecial Price $267.75 Regular Price $335.00
- Bridgestone J15HY UtilitySpecial Price $215.25 Regular Price $275.00