A-GRIND Tour Wedge Head Only
A-GRIND Forged Tour Wedge - Introducing A-Grind Golf and while the brand and name itself is new the people behind it have been part of the Japan Tour for over a decade. Yusuke Ako-san who was the lead designer for Royal Collection from 2004 to 2013 is part owner and designer of A-Grind and part of the JPGA Tour servicing top golfers for many years and using his knowledge of what the Japan Tour Player desires he has crafted an entire brand around the athlete players preferences.
Produced of Soft Forged S25C from Kobe Japan and born from the needs and requirements of JPGA Tour pros A-Grind has created a grind called the "dropping bounce" what this does is gives the player the option to use full or partial bounce depending on the adjustment of the hands and tilt of the club head. It's classic teardrop shape and milled face score lines give it strong spin. This wedge is available in two finishes Raw and Nickel Brushed Satin.
Custom Hand Stamping is available by request so if you have special options in mind please contact [email protected] for more information.
- A-GRIND Utility Wood Head OnlySpecial Price $198.00 Regular Price $220.00
- A-Grind UT Proto Utility Head OnlySpecial Price $198.00 Regular Price $220.00
- A-Grind 2016 CMB Hybrid IronSpecial Price $180.00 Regular Price $200.00
- A-Grind Y-Proto DriverSpecial Price $459.00 Regular Price $510.00
- A-GRIND Hybrid Driving Iron Head OnlySpecial Price $180.00 Regular Price $200.00
- Yururi Tataki Wedge$150.00
- Iomic LTC Moebius GripsSpecial Price $16.80 Regular Price $18.00