A-GRIND Classic Driver
A-GRIND Classic Driver - Introducing A-Grind Golf and while the brand and name itself is new the people behind it have been part of the Japan Tour for over a decade. Yusuke Ako-san who was the lead designer for Royal Collection from 2004 to 2013 is part owner and designer of A-Grind and part of the JPGA Tour servicing top golfers for many years and using his knowledge of what the Japan Tour Player desires he has crafted an entire brand around the athlete players preferences.
350cc classic pear-shaped head designed to produce a powerful ballistic ball flight with it's pro preference forward and mid center of gravity and a pure feel at impact combining old and new. The new is it's 6-4 Titanium body and Forged Cup Face. It's small head is also heavy weight with a standard 202 grams and square face angle it's finished in a smooth matte black finish and black IP sole with faux screws to bring you back to the days of small wooden drivers. Available in 9.5 and 10.5 lofts.
Custom Shafts and builds are available by request so if you have special options in mind please contact [email protected] for more information.
- Nippon NS Pro WV Wedge ShaftSpecial Price $36.75 Regular Price $42.50
- Shimada K's Hybrid Shaft$45.00
- A-GRIND Hybrid Driving Iron Head OnlySpecial Price $180.00 Regular Price $200.00
- A-Grind Y-Proto DriverSpecial Price $459.00 Regular Price $510.00
- Taylormade 2016 Gloire F Rescue UtilitySpecial Price $297.00 Regular Price $330.00
- Fuso Dream Shepherd Fairway WoodSpecial Price $576.45 Regular Price $600.00
- Fuso Dream Shepherd UtilitySpecial Price $418.95 Regular Price $450.00