PRGR 2014 Super Egg Iron is designed to provide maximum forgiveness and distance for the average golfers. It is a "Utility Type Iron" meaning that it is a cross between a utility wood and iron. It has a unique design with a stealthy black finish. If you are having any trouble achieving solid contact or satisfying distance in your irons, look no further than the new Super Egg Irons.
Features and Technology
- Stainless steel head construction with a maraging face for crisp feel and great repulsion.
- Unique hollow cavity back design thin walls to maximize repulsion and lower CG.
- Tungsten weight bar in the back of the sole for deep MOI and low CG that assists in a strong, high launch.
- Strong lofts to help maximize distance in each club.
- Minimal offset for easy alignment and control.
- Rounded sole and leading edge relief to promote smooth flow across any surface.
The Super Egg Iron comes standard with a PRGR original carbon shaft made for soft feel and acceleration through the ball. It has a mid kick point.
(*RW or "Rolling Wedge" is a special chipping club and comes in a standard steel shaft)