ONOFF introduces the 2015 Fairway Wings Kuro Utility Wood (Hybrid). Designed to replace long irons adding extra forgiveness, ease of use, and distance this new 2015 Kuro series hybrid features hyper maraging+ steel face and 17-4PH stainless steel body. This Kuro aka "black" series is designed for the better player with it's compact appearance and deeper face profile to improve upon accuracy and dispersion.
This latest 2015 model also features variable sole thickness and variable center of gravity determined by the loft selected, the benefit is that the stronger lofts for longer shots remain on target with maximum stability. The Kuro utility is designed to provide a sense of confidence when you transition from long iron to hybrid club, the reccomended model of iron is the ONOFF Forged Black Kuro iron as the lofts align perfectly reducing the chances of distance gaps.
Features and Technology
- Hot Hyper Maraging+ Face Material + 17-4H Stainless Steel Body
- Variable sole thickness and center of gravity placement
- Compact appearance and easy transition from ONOFF Forged Kuro Irons
- Available in 21* 24* 27 lofts
- Available with custom Labo options with inquiry