Nippon NS Modus3 System3 Tour 125 Steel Shaft is the latest in steel shaft technology. It was created with the input of tour professionals. The System3 Tour 125 features a new Multi Heat Treatment (MHT) technology and an enhanced overall stability. It allows harder hitters to experience a strong ball flight without sacrificing control.
Features and Technology
- High grade steel material found in all Nippon Shafts.
- MHT technology allows for optimal hardness in each area of the shaft to create reliable, consistent performance.
- Stable weighting (128g) preferred by tour professionals.
- Lowered torque and enhanced tip and butt sections for added stability at impact.
- Strong launch right at impact and extended carry distance for a soft landing to attack the flag.
- .355 Taper Tip
- Solid Review by Andrew
Design Overall Quality Performance
Only very preliminary observations but the shafts come out a bit high but very boring. Admittedly a headwind today on the range so a bit expected. Saying that it wasn't a ballooning type flight.
I have the NSPRO 1150GH in my old set of MP30's and thought they were great. That was until now. I can't wait to get the rest of the set made up. (Posted on 9/5/2014)