Mitsubishi Rayon Bassara P-Series also known as the "Phoenix" shaft. A Phoenix is a mythological long lived "fire bird" that has been known to cyclically be regenerated or reborn. Mitsubishi Rayon decided that this is a perfect name for this new Bassara shaft as it has been 3 years since the release of the last model. The new P-Series features a new material design and a lightweight design that produce a higher trajectory than the previous G and W Series. The P Series was created with the average players wanting a lightweight shaft with a good amount of forgiveness and easy launch.
Features and Technology
- Light weight design (40-50 gram range) for easy control by golfers of any strength.
- Mid-Low kick point to produce a higher flight than the previous model with same low spin.
- New Elastic Titanium Fiber material that is strong against deformation and promotes acceleration even at slower swing speeds.
- Elastic Titanium Fiber is found to be highly reactive and help transfer max energy to the ball. *(avg. 4-5 yards farther for a smooth 94mph swing speed)
- New material enhances a crisp feel even for slower swing speeds.