Honma Tour World TW717 460 Forged Driver is the most forgiving in the Tour World line up and aims to provide players with a high launch and forgiveness they seek. It has a low CG and a shallow head design to promote an effortless high launch and maximum carry distance. It has a luxurious black finish that gives the head a stealthy appearance at address. The TW460 is a driver that can be easily be played by the average player while having the playability of a tour inspired head.
Features and Technology
- 4 piece head construction for precision weighting and balance.
- 460cc full size head for large hitting area.
- New "Power Crown" which becomes thinner towards the back, helping to enhance feel and energy transfer while keeping weight down.
- 2.5 gram weight placed in the sole (favoring the heel side) for optimal CG.
- Variable face thickness for enhanced feel on well struck shots while minimizing distance loss on off center hits.
- 4 gram weight screw near the heel.
- Weight distribution favoring the heel to promote a straight to slight draw in every shot.
The TW460 comes standard with an original Vizard carbon shaft. It comes in TZ- low launch, TC- mid launch, or TA- mid/mid-high launch. (ARMRQ8 shafts also available)
** Please keep in mind that ALL orders are made to order special for TSG customers at the Honma Japan Factory. So please expect 2-3 weeks for your order to ship. **