Honma Tour World TW717 455 Forged Driver is part of the Tour World line up of woods created with the input of Honma staff professionals. The TW455 targets those players wanting to have enhanced forgiveness without giving up control and workability. It is designed with optimal CG for a strong mid launch and have found its way into a lot of the Honma staff player's bags.
Features and Technology
- 4 piece construction head for precision weighting and enhanced feel.
- Forged VL Titanium face for great rebound with a crisp feel.
- 455cc head size for forgiveness with some added control.
- Enlarged sweet spot with a dual-fusion face with variable face thickness to minimize distance loss on mis hits.
- 8 gram weight port placed deep within the sole to create optimal CG for a strong mid launch.
- 2x 4 gram weight screws in the sole to stabilize impact with every swing.
- New chemical milled crown which gets thinner towards the back, providing precision placement of CG while keeping weight down.
The TW455 comes standard with an original Vizard carbon shaft. It comes in TZ- low launch, TC- mid launch, or TA- mid/mid-high launch. (ARMRQ8 shafts also available)
** Please keep in mind that ALL orders are made to order special for TSG customers at the Honma Japan Factory. So please expect 2-3 weeks for your order to ship. **