Honma Beres IE-05 Ladies Iron's Technologies:
The unique irons made with the suitable designed parts
- New idea, weight distribution to sole/heel
- Irons having the head mechanism with the greatest grip for target golfers, which transfers maximum energy to the ball.
- New face strucuture is adopted (#5-#8)
- The New face strucuture expands the repulsion area with a larger head is best suited for the target golfers who cannot hit down on the ball.
- Optimum center-of-gravity provided by new sole thickness design
- The new sole design with a thicker bottom and leading edge provides an extreme lower and deeper center of gravity. Ball is easier to lift and grip.
Weight distribution to heel
By redistributing more weight to the heel and moving the center of gravity Inward, Honma have made it easier to grip the ball which leads to higher ball speeds.
The New face strucuture (#5-#8).
The New face strucuture is expanded to the lower portion of the face. The number of mishits by variation of impact is reduced. The thicker sole of the back provides the lower/deeper center of gravity. This design allows you to easily hit shots with high trajectory.
New sole thickness design.
The new sole design with a thicker bottom and leading edge provides an extreme lower and deeper center of gravity. Ball is easier to lift and grip.
Larger face size
The face of the toe/heel is 1 mm higher than IE-03, providing the expanded repulsion area, comfort and easy to address shape.