Honma 2014 Beres IS-03 Forged Iron is made to provide the average players with forgiveness and high trajectory. It has a newly designed head that helps players prevent a slice spin and promote a straight to slightly drawing flight. It has smooth lines and incorporates optimal weight distribution that allows a player to feel the club head throughout the swing. It comes with a luxurious Gold color paint fill mark.
Features and Technology
- Forged mild steel body with a ES230 face provides a superb feel along with great repulsion.
- 5% larger face area than previous model for added forgiveness.
- Full cavity back with deep undercut for lowered CG and deeper MOI allowing for a strong, high launch.
- Good amount of offset to help square face at impact.
- Weight distribution concentrated near the toe and heel of the clubhead to enhance stability at impact.
- Wide sole with a 10% larger flange to reduce friction upon impact and added forgiveness across all turf conditions.
Honma Beres IS-03 comes standard with ARMRQ8 45, 49 or 54 carbon shafts.
- Great club Review by nipon
Quality Performance Design Overall
- Honma irons Review by Amanda
Design Overall Quality Performance