Honma 2014 Beres E-03 Fairway Wood was created for "Easy and Excellent" performance. Matching the E-03 driver, It was created to help the average players achieve maximum forgiveness in every shot. It has an updated design to follow the very popular E-02 model. It has a lower CG for an easy higher launch along with a slightly draw biased design to help reduce slices off the fairway or tee. It allows the player to swing with confidence and produce optimal spin and launch angle to maximize distance.
Features and Technology
- SUS630 steel construction for great repulsion and crisp feel.
- New Forge-Cast Mesh and Rib Crown structure for reduced weight and vibration absorption for lowered CG and enhanced feel with each shot.
- Larger and longer head design to deepen MOI and add stability to each shot.
- Lowered CG with shallow face design to achieve easy high launch.
- Weight distribution concentrated in optimal area for each club. (3W closer to the heel to promote more draw while the others become closer to the center to promote control and stability)
The E-03 Fairway Wood comes standard with an ARMRQ8 carbon shaft. It is a light weight (45g) shaft made with a low kick point. It has an active tip section to help accelerate the clubhead through impact and promote a high launch.